- Intro to Question Writing in IMathAS. A step-by-step guide for writing
your first IMathAS question. (Video, 13min)
- More Question Examples. Examples of several questions, with explanation.
(Video: Function type, Matching 1,
Load Library (number type), Matching 2,
Multipart type, Number type,
Calculated type, Multiple-Choice type,
Multiple-Answer type, Graphing (multipart type))
- Question Language Overview. An overview of the IMathAS question language syntax.
- Question Oddities. Common pitfalls and oddities in the IMathAS question language.
- Help file. Detailed documentation of all of IMathAS's features and
- ASCIIMath syntax reference. A reference sheet for ASCIIMath symbol entry.
- Installation. Step-by-step installation instructions, part of the system's
readme file. This is only needed for server installation - teachers should not need this
Many of these guides were written with development grant support from the WA State Distance Learning Council